PURPOSE OF THE SERVICE
The website enables Users to access information about our company in the scope of, inter alia:
- Object of activity;
- Services and products provided;
- Information related to the scope of services provided;
- The content of our website is its property, and all personal and property copyrights to any elements (text, graphics, page layout, etc.) are reserved.
- The website and all its elements are protected by law, in particular the Act of February 4, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (uniform text Journal of Laws.00.80.904, as amended), and the Act of April 16, 1993 of the year on combating unfair competition (consolidated text, Journal of Laws 03.153.1503, as amended).
- Our company is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness and use of the information provided on the website and does not guarantee its updating.
- In particular, the actual results and events may significantly differ from the opinions or statements published on the website.
- Information on the website and related pages (e.g. blogs) may be updated with a certain delay. Some information provided on the website is of a 9historical nature and may be out of date. All information of a historical nature should be considered as correct on the date of its first publication.
- The information presented on this website does not constitute a binding offer within the meaning of the Civil Code for any entities and is provided for information purposes only.
- Our company bears no responsibility for the content of third party information and advertisements posted on the website.
- Our Company processes Users’ personal data in compliance with the security measures required by Polish law and in compliance with applicable legal provisions, in particular the provisions of the GDPR, only for purposes related to the provision of services offered by our Company.
- Our company ensures the implementation of the rights resulting from the above-mentioned legal provisions, in particular the right to access the content of your data, correct it, delete it and transfer it in cases specified by law.
- Users provide their personal data voluntarily.
- Our company uses technical and organizational measures to protect the collected personal data in the best possible way against unauthorized access or misuse by unauthorized persons.
- Any questions regarding the confidentiality rules, security rules applied on our websites or the use of our company’s services, please send to the e-mail address email@example.com.
- When you visit our website, code fragments called cookies are saved on your computer. They are used to ensure optimal service when visiting our website and enable faster and easier access to information. Cookies are not used to process personal data and their content does not allow for the identification of the user. Cookies are used on many websites. If cookies are disabled, some parts of our website may not be available.
- By using the website, you accept the provisions of these regulations and agree to comply with them. It is necessary to read these regulations.
- The user ensures that he will use the website only in a manner consistent with applicable law, principles of social coexistence and morality, with respect for intellectual property rights.
- Our company is not responsible for any technical malfunctioning of the website and for interruptions in its availability.
- In no event will our company be liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the website.
- Using the website is free of charge.
- These Regulations shall apply from May 19, 2018 until amended or revoked in whole or in part.